Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nyepi Day In Bali

nyepi

I finally arrived in this room after 2 days and 2 nights to celebrate nyepi days at my in-laws place in the village of Lembongan, Nusa Lembongan Island. An island that is located about 1.5 hours boat ride to the east of the Sanur Beach Denpasar Bali.

Nyepi in Nusa Lembongan has its own preoccupations, in addition to distance from the noisy city. In those moment, I also met with my wife's family. 

My Activities there are not special to tell here because just as nyepi in the city. Nyepi in Lembongan is also prohibition applies to travel outside the home. Virtually all day just to stay in-law's house. Unfortunately, electricity was also extinguished by the local power plan and the village become more quiet’s like nyepi translations.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 komentar: on "Nyepi Day In Bali"

Post a Comment